Thursday, July 15, 2010

Prisoner Dream Pt 4

(The last installment of my prisoner dream)
One day I found myself in a maze of halls outside the prison. An employee was driving a fork lift and trying to find where to take her load of garbage. She was getting frustrated because she kept getting lost in the halls and hitting dead ends. It was like a maze.
Then Bishop was there in a red SUV trying to escape also and hitting dead ends as well.
My children were with me now. I told them to follow the lady on the fork lift as she had finally found her way out. As we walked toward the front gate, the head nurse spotted me. I ducked my head but she recognized me.
"Trying to leave?" she asked. i kept going, pushing the kids through the gate with other workers and trying to pretend we were with them. The nurse started yelling.
I told the kids to run.
I was the fastest, and worried for my youngest at 7. I slowed down and looked behind me. They were all running so fast. Then the Bishop sowed up in the red SUV and yelled, "Jump in!"
The doors opened and we ran for them.

Interp:
Maze
To dream that you are in a maze, denotes that you need to deal with a waking task on a more direct level. You are making the situation harder than it really is. Alternatively, the maze symbolizes life's twists and turns. It represents indecision, confusion, missteps, feeling lost or being misled.
Garbage
To dream that you are throwing away garbage, suggests that you are kicking your old negative habits and throwing away your bad characteristics and unwanted traits.�Alternatively, garbage indicates that you are not taking responsibility for something.
Preacher
To see a preacher in your dream, represents a harsh personal lesson that you need to learn. You may be harboring feelings of guilt and self-punishment. It is time to stop being so hard on yourself. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are being too preachy. You are forcing your own ideas and beliefs on others.
Escape
To dream that you escape from jail or some place of confinement, signifies your need to escape from a restrictive situation or attitude. Alternatively, it suggests that you are refusing to face your problems. You are avoiding the situation, instead of confronting them.

Red
Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion.�The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic.
Red is also the color of danger, violence, blood, shame, rejection, sexual impulses and urges.�Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.


Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment