Saturday, July 10, 2010

Prisoner Dream Pt 2


The Janitors led us down narrow hallways and soon we were bottle-necked at a gate and surrounded by a chain link fence.
One nurse was still with us and asked when my left ovary collapsed. I shrugged in confusion. She asked if I'd been in an accident and I said it had been quite a few years ago. She told me we were going some place they could interview us about our health,like a survey.
By now the other ladies in the group were gone and I panicked because I didn't want to get lost or get left behind (if only I'd run the other way!).
I asked the two janitors were the others went and they laughed at me. I got angry and asked which door to go through. There were two doors to choose from. I told them to be quite. I listened and followed voices into a stadium type classroom complete with chalkboard and desks.
We were not outside, far from the hospital. I turned to the nurse who had followed me and told her I needed to leave because I had left my younger children home. She told me to use my leadership skills to get to the first of the line so I could leave first.
I asked if anyone would mind me going ahead because my kids were home alone. No one answered.

Interp:
Survey
To�dream that you are taking a survey, suggests that you are trying to assess your abilities and evaluate a situation. You need to determine if you have what it takes to achieve your goals. You are being put through some sort of test. Consider the type of questions being asked in the survey and how it applies to your waking life.
Janitor
To see or dream that you are a janitor, suggests that you need to work on cleaning up an aspect of your life.
Nurse
To see a nurse in your dream, means that you need to take time out in order to heal, mentally, physically and spiritually.
Gate
To see or pass through a gate in your dream, suggests that you are walking through a new phase of life. It also represents new opportunities and possibilities, especially if the gate is opened or swinging.
Fence
To see a fence in your dream, signifies an obstacle or barrier that may be standing on your path. You may feel confined and restricted in expressing yourself. Are you feeling fenced in some situation or confined in some relationship?�Alternatively, it may symbolize a need for privacy. You may want to shut off the rest of the world.
Class
To dream that you are in class, is a metaphor that you need to have more class.
Classroom
To dream that you are in a classroom, indicates that you are learning an important life lesson. Alternatively, it symbolizes personal growth. You are learning something about yourself.
Leader
To dream that you are a leader, represents you ability to assert your ideas and/or offer guidance to others. The dream may also be telling you that you are being too passive and need to take a more active role in a situation. Take control over your life and behavior.


Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment