Saturday, July 3, 2010

On A Cruise, AGAIN!


(I keep having dreams about being on cruises!)
My hubby surprised me with a cruise. I was a teeny bit annoyed because we were saving up our money to go next year, but a cruise is a cruise and I love 'em.
I was eating the most delicious square of chocolate dessert with chocolate leaking out little holes. I was very engrossed in my food when three people, one a businessman and a couple, sat down at the table I was sitting at. My chair was turned from the table slightly, but I was still there. They even bumped me when they sat down and looked at me like I was bothering them.
"I guess I'll just move, even though I was here first!" They just nodded.
I sat near two ladies and a man and they talked around me. I butted in when the man said he couldn't believe people could gain weight on a cruise.
I laughed and said, "I gained seven pounds on my last cruise."
He wasn't too happy I was talking to him.

Interp:
Cruise
To dream that you are on a cruise, represents some emotional journey that you are going through. The dream may also be a pun on "cruising" through situations in your life with ease and little effort.
Husband
To see your husband in your dream, signifies the waking relationship with your husband and the unconscious feelings you have towards him. The dream may be trying to focus on hidden elements that you are not addressing in your waking life.

Eating
To dream that you are eating alone, signifies loss, loneliness, and depression. You may feel rejected, excluded, and cut off from social/family ties. Eating may be a replacement for companionship and provide a form of comfort. Alternatively, eating alone reflects independent needs. Also consider the pun, "what's eating you up?" in reference to anxiety that you may be feeling.

To dream that you are eating with others, signifies harmony, intimacy, merriness, prosperous undertakings, personal gain, and/or joyous spirits.

Food
To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Eating certain foods also refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self. (Hmm..)
Chocolate
To see chocolate in your dream, signifies love, celebration and self-reward. It also suggests that you may be indulging in too many excesses and need to practice some restraint.

To eat chocolate in your dream, indicates that you are embracing your own sensuality.

People

To see people you don't know in your dream, denotes hidden aspects of yourself that you need to confront or acknowledge.




Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment