Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Prisoner Dream Pt 3


We were ushered into another room. It was all cement and cinder block. We sat ion the cement floor, waiting for something.
There were men with us now. One couple was married. The husband was snuggling with a blond girl who wasn't his wife; his wife sat by me. We had been sitting awhile when suddenly the wife announced that her and her hubby were trying to get pregnant and she was now.
She wiped tears off her face in joy.
"The baby's due on you birthday," she told her husband. The husband jumped away from nestling blonde's neck.
I'd had enough. I jumped to my feet and said, "Enough singing around the campfire! Let's go outside!"
No one had tried to go out the door until now.
I opened it and walked out. I looked around. It was a big prison yard.
The others inside followed me out, shielding their eyes from the bright sun.
"Where are we?" a younger guy asked. I pointed to barb wire then the guard towers and finally to the crowds of people.
"Prison."
i studied the prisoners in the yard. on group on my left, all men, were dressed in football uniforms and were scrimmaging.
The group on my right were all girls and they were dressed as cheerleaders and were practicing cheers. What kind of prison hell were we in??
As I studied the groups, I came to realize that the cheerleaders were my ticket out. (The head nurse made a comment. "She's fast. She figured out which group would get her to the fastest").
At this point I left the others(but not before I took the wife aside and told her her hubby didn't seem too excited about her good news).
I learned cheers.

interp:
Concrete
To see concrete in your dream, represents your solid and clear understanding of some situation. The dream may also mean that you are too unyielding and inflexible.
Couple
To see a couple in your dream, symbolize marriage, your parents, or a relationship. Consider what the couple are doing in your dream for additional clues about their significance. It may point to something that is lacking or missing from your life.
Imprisonment
To dream that you are imprisoned, suggests that you are feeling trapped or unable to move beyond a certain point. Perhaps your outdated beliefs or old ways of thinking is preventing you from going forward.

Prison
To dream that you are in prison, indicates that you are being censored in some area of your life. You feel that your creativity is being limited and that you are not allowed to express yourself.
To see someone else in prison in your dream, signifies an aspect of yourself that you are unable to express freely.
Football
To dream that you are watching football, indicates that you have great satisfaction in your work. You will achieve your goals as you progress through your life.

Cheerleader
To see a cheerleader in your dream, represents competition and triumph. Your dream may be telling you to offer more praise and encouragement toward others.
To dream that you are a cheerleader, signifies your self-confidence and self-esteem. You need to be more active and more positive in some waking situation in your life.



Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment