Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Heiress


I was a blond heiress! I owned a whole high rise in the 1920's and I was in my 20's. I had a fiancee and friends and jewels.
One night, one of my girlfriends tried to kill me. She wanted my money. We fought and I ended up swinging on a lamp outside my own building. She tried to follow me but fell to her death. I was stranded all night on the lamp post which makes for some reevaluation.
Someone finally rescued me in the early dawn hours. I tried to get into my building by breaking the glass with my high heeled sandals. My fiancee was suddenly there asking me all sorts of stupid questions, none about my safety.
No one had missed me during the night.
I realized then that my friends and fiance weren't interested me, only my money.
I should all my assets: my building, business, home, jewels and put them in savings. I decided to travel the world.
I feel in love two more times but somehow found out they found out about my money. I tried to keep it a secret.
I was somewhere in Asia, talking with a blind man that I felt I was falling in love with. He couldn't see me, didn't know my face and that I was rich. He was my age or a little younger and told me about his adventures, how he traveled the world. I was fascinated!
Then three ugly, dirty men came over and started saying vile things to me. I moved my handkerchief and showed them my pistol. They laughed and asked if I could really shot it. I told them I could and they laughed some more.
I shot one. The other two I had to kick in the groan. The blind man sat and listened then he got up and fought one of the men on his own.

Interp:
Money
To see or win money in your dream, indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money represents confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself.�Alternatively, dreaming about money, refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart. It is a common symbol for sexuality and power. In particular, finding money indicates your quest for love or for power.
Jewels
To see or wear jewels in your dream, signify a value within yourself or within others in which you admire and cherish. It also symbolizes pleasure, riches, ambition and spiritual protection.
Engagement
To dream that you are engaged to be married, represents sexual or relationship needs. You may be trying to resolve your feelings of loneliness. Alternatively, it symbolizes your commitments and desires for security.
Skyscraper
To see a skyscraper in your dream, represents your high ideals, creativity, accomplishments and imagination. You always aim high at whatever you do. The skyscraper is seen as a metaphor for the foresights and achievements of man.
Fighting
To dream that you are in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life. If you are fighting to the death, then it refers to your refusal to acknowledge some waking conflict or inner turmoil. You are unwilling to change your old attitudes and habits.
Lamppost
To see a lamppost in your dream, indicates that light needs to be shed on some dark situation. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are coming out of a depressing or gloomy phase.

Heartbreak
To dream that you are going through a heartbreak, signifies transitions and changes. Alternatively, the dream suggest that you are lacking love or support in some endeavor in your life. There is an imbalance. A more literal interpretation of this dream means that you are going through some sort of emotional turmoil in your waking life. You do not know how to deal with those feelings

Traveling
To dream that you are traveling, represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and how you are progressing along. Alternatively, traveling signifies a desire to escape from your daily burdens. You are looking for a change in scenery, where no one has any expectations of you. Perhaps it is time to make a fresh start.
Asia
To dream that you are in Asia, suggests that you need to adjust to some situation.
Blind
To see a blind person in your dream, suggests that you are letting opportunities pass you by.
Gun
To see a gun in your dream, symbolizes aggression, anger, and potential danger. You may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Alternatively, a gun represents the penis and male sexual drive. Thus, the gun may mean power or impotence, depending on whether the gun went off or misfired.

To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feeling and hidden anger toward that particular person.



Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment