Create A Better Sleeping Environment
- Keep your room as dark as possible during sleeping hours. Even dimmer lights from a computer screen can confuse your body.
- Most people sleep better in a slightly cooler room.
- Too much noise can affect sleep. If outside noise can't be stopped, trying white noise like a fan or soothing music. Even earplugs are helpful.
- Your bed should be big enough to stretch and move around in.
- Do you wake up with a sore neck or back? You need to try different pillows or firmness in your mattress.
Dreams r yours