Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Robert Pattinson is Couched




I dreamed that Robert Pattinson liked me (I must admit I watched 'New Moon' that night). He was at my house, laying on my couch with a blanket over him. He told me he liked me. I snuggled up next to him. I knew he wouldn't take advantage of me because he said he wanted to wait to to 'be with' me until we were married.


Interp:
Love
To dream of love of being in love, suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life. (this fits perfectly with me and DH right now).


Couch
To see or dream that you are on a couch, represents rest, relaxation, laziness or boredom. It may also mean you need to clear you mind and thoughts. Consider also who is on the couch with you as the dream may also have sexual connotations.
Blanket
To see a blanket in your dream, symbolizes warmth, love, security and protection. You may be seeking for some form of shelter from the outside world. Consider also how your dream may be calling attention to a "cover-up" in some situation or circumstance in your waking life.

To dream that you are wrapped in a blanket, indicates your fear of the unknown. You may feel some sort of threat/chaos or sense some coldness from those around you.

To dream that you are covering or wrapping someone in a blanket, suggests you desire to care for that person.



Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment