Friday, March 5, 2010

James Marsden Blew Up My Yard



A group of people (secret service?) were all in my yard looking for something. I don't remember what now. They blew up my yard though. No plants survived. The saguaro with two arms raised to the sky was black as was the prickly pear. I laughed. I had to start over with plants. One of the men was James Marsden. He talked to me and smiled that beautiful smile of his.

He got a sliver in his thumb and asked me to take it out. He was trying to use his fingernail. I took him in the house; it was a disaster area, clothes, books and toys strewn everywhere. I tried to ignore it. I had him sit in a armchair with his thumb up and over the back. I stood behind him using tweezers to extract the big sliver. We bantered back and forth easily. He said something about getting a sliver because of my yard and I retorted, "Yeah, you blew up my yard."
"You just can't let it go, can ya."

The next scene we had fallen asleep in the arm chair, each draped over opposite arms. We had fallen asleep on each other's legs. I was huddled under a blanket. James woke and watched me sleep. There is a connection between us.

Next scene, he was showing me the office where he worked but it was really a home. He showed me a bunch of gadgets he'd made and showed me how to use them. He liked teaching me because I was a quick learner. We cleaned as he got gadgets out. Soon, it was time to go. He set the alarm system and I watched how he touched numbers on a computer touch screen. It didn't seem like he wanted to leave me and I didn't want to leave him.

Interp:
Cactus
To see a cactus in your dream, suggests that you are feeling invaded, that your space is being crowded into and that you are feeling suffocated. The prickly spines of the cactus represents your wish to establish a boundary of your personal space and privacy. You need to defend yourself in some way. Alternatively, the dream implies that you have found yourself in a sticky situation.�Perhaps you need to adapt to your existing circumstances instead of trying to change them.

Explosion
To see explosions in your dream, symbolizes your repressed anger. The rage that you have been holding in has come to the surface in a forceful and violent manner. Your unconscious is trying to get your attention.

Tweezers
To see tweezers in your dream, indicates that you need to look at a situation much more closely.


Thumb
To see a thumb in your dream, indicates that you need to get a grip on things. It is symbolic of power and ability,

Sleeping
To dream that you are sleeping, denotes peace of mind. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are ignorant and not fully aware of the conditions and circumstances around you. If you are sleeping with a stranger, suggests that you are avoiding some issue or situation that is being symbolized by the stranger. Perhaps you are refusing to recognize a negative aspect of yourself.

Blanket
To see a blanket in your dream, symbolizes warmth, love, security and protection. You may be seeking for some form of shelter from the outside world. Consider also how your dream may be calling attention to a "cover-up" in some situation or circumstance in your waking life.

To dream that you are wrapped in a blanket, indicates your fear of the unknown. You may feel some sort of threat/chaos or sense some coldness from those around you.


Mess
To see a mess in your dream, symbolizes the state of your waking life. You need to get your life in order.


Cleaning

To dream that you are cleaning, implies that you are removing some negativity in your life and overcoming major obstacles. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life. In particular, if you are cleaning your house, then it signifies that you need to clear out your thoughts and get rid of your old ways and habits. You are seeking self-improvement.�Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor that you need to "come clean" or tell the whole truth about some situation or matter.


Hmmm....I've been trying to figure out if the president of the organization that I'm 2nd counselor likes me or not. Maybe I'm trying to read too much into situations.

Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment