Monday, December 27, 2010

Shakespeare Lead


I was the lead in a Shakespeare play. When we finished we bowed for the crowd. The cast sent me out by myself for more bowing. I felt embarrassed but took my bow like a ballerina.
"Thank you for coming and have a good night!" I shouted.
I walked backstage and no one talked to me. They were partying. The cast opened the back door which was blocked by fans, and wanted me to go out the door and talk to them. I didn't want to. I was embarrassed with all the attention.
Then I couldn't find my locker to change. I looked and looked. Suddenly, I remembered I had changed and all my stuff was in a bag in my hand.

Interp:
Shakespeare
To dream that you are reading Shakespeare, signifies your literary aptitude. You are well-read and knowledgeable. Consider which Shakespeare novel you are reading and how the plot line may parallel a situation in your waking life.

Play
To dream that you are in a play, represents the roles you play in your life and the various acts and personas you put on. If you are watching the play, then it suggests that you need to draw from the inspiration of others.

Bowing
To dream that you are bowing, symbolizes respect, honor, humility, and reverence. You are acknowledging a greater and higher power. Or perhaps you need to be more submissive to another's wishes.

Embarrassment
To dream that you are embarrassed, signifies hidden weaknesses, fears and lack of self-confidence.
Audience
To dream that you are in front of an audience, represents the world around you and how it is paying close attention to your actions. Alternatively, it signifies your fears of having your personal feelings and private thoughts discovered or revealed.
Backdoor
To see a backdoor in your dream, suggests that you need to search a little harder to find an answer to your problem. Sometimes the solution may not be obvious.
Locker
To see or use a locker in your dream, signifies aspects of yourself which you have kept hidden inside. Consider what items and belongings are in the locker. In particular, to dream of a school locker, denotes hidden feelings, knowledge, and attitudes that you need to learn and/or acknowledge.
Bag
To see a bag in your dream, represents the responsibilities that you carry.

Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment