Friday, December 17, 2010

Labor & Delivery


I dreamed my friend was pregnant and over at my dad's house with us for Thanksgiving. Suddenly, she went into labor. She sat on the floor, knees up, breathing hard. I grabbed a cell phone and dialed emergency without using 911. I asked for an ambulance but the lady on the phone said there wasn't one available. It was in use. Sorry.
This time I dialed 911 and asked for an ambulance. They also said one wasn't available. I felt panicked. My friend was having a hard time.

Interp:
Pregnant
To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment. If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.
Ambulance
To see an ambulance in your dream, indicates that your careless activities and indiscretion may lead to major problems and complications.

Emergency
To dream of an emergency, indicates that there is a urgent matter that needs your immediate attention. You are about to learn an important lesson.

911
The appearance of this number in your dream suggests that you need to not be afraid� to ask for help. There is an important lesson to be learned from in your dream.



Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment