Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Driving, Snow, & Snoring


I was driving in a terrible blizzard. My dad was in the front passenger seat and on his cell phone. My windshield was covered in snow and the only spot I could see out was a small circle in front of my dad. I was leaning over and trying to look out the small circle. My dad kept saying, "um, yeah" on his cell phone. I was getting angry because he wasn't paying attention to me or helping me drive.
I jerked the steering wheel,which moved my dad and he dropped the phone. He picked it up and put it away. Finally! He could help me!
Then my hubby in the back seat starting making the same noise on his cell phone! argh! I was getting so mad.
Then I woke up. My hubby was snoring the pattern of "um, yeah." *giggle*

Interp:
Blizzard
To dream about a blizzard, suggests that you are feeling emotionally cold and frigid. You feel excluded and left out. It may indicate a lack of love and the absence of warmth within your own family circle. (This is very true. Over Thanksgiving I stayed with Dad and not one of my siblings called me or came over. They live about 5 minutes from Dad. They all knew where I was going to be. I have seven younger sibs and often spend the day when I'm home visiting everyone. But it wasn't reciprocated so I stopped. I decided to just let them know when I was in town and we would try and get together. This time I got nothing. Not even from my mom.)
Snow
To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. Alternatively, snow means that you are feeling indifferent, alone and neglected.

Cell Phone
To see or use a cell phone in your dream, indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility. Alternatively, the dream signifies lack of understanding. Perhaps you are having difficulties getting through to someone.
Father
To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father and how aspects of his character may be incorporated within yourself.
Circle
To see a circle in your dream, symbolizes perfection, completeness, immortality and/or wholeness. On a less positive note, it may also mean that you are going around in circles in some situation. Or the circle can indicate monotony and endless repetition.

Car
To dream that you are driving a car, denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going.

Driving
To dream that you are driving a vehicle, signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life. If you are driving and cannot see the road ahead of you, then it indicates that you do not know where you are headed in life and what you really want to do with yourself. You are lacking direction and goals.�Similarly, to dream that you are driving at night, suggests that you are unsure of where you are headed in life. You are experiencing obstacles toward your goals. Perhaps you do not want to see what is ahead for you or you are afraid to confront certain issues. You may be feeling apprehensive about the future. If your view is blocked or obstructed while you are driving, then it symbolizes your lacking awareness of something in your life. You are overlooking certain aspects in your life.
Husband
To see your husband in your dream, signifies the waking relationship with your husband and the unconscious feelings you have towards him. The dream may be trying to focus on hidden elements that you are not addressing in your waking life.

Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment