Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shot An Angel


I was in a store. As I looked around I realized there were bad people, like robbers, behind a man who stood directly in front of me. He had a hood over his head and part of his face. I miraculously, took a shotgun from behind me and shot at the robbers. Just then, the man in front of me unfurled his wings and the bullet ripped a hole through the top of his wing. He glanced at me in surprise, then fell down.
I couldn't believe I'd shoot an angel! He was beautiful. He stared at me with sad eyes.
Then I woke and wondered how that would work in a book? Falling in love with my guardian angel?


interp:

Gun
To see a gun in your dream, symbolizes aggression, anger, and potential danger. You may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Alternatively, a gun represents the penis and male sexual drive. Thus, the gun may mean power or impotence, depending on whether the gun went off or misfired.

To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person.

Angels
To see angels in your dream, symbolize goodness, purity, protection, comfort and consolation. Pay careful attention to the message that the angels are trying to convey. These messages serve as a guide toward greater fulfillment and happiness. Alternatively, it signifies an unusual disturbance in your soul.� Angels may appear in your dream as a result of your wicked and mean-hearted activities.�


Dreams r yours


image from antimisandry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment