Friday, May 21, 2010

He's My Best Friend But He's Marries



I was living long ago, medieval times maybe, as a young woman. I was sitting on the floor of a play house, watching magicians. They performed between two rows of attendees. I smiled as I turned and talked to my best friend, John. We laughed at something I said. I looked across the floor at the crowd on the other side and distinctly saw two young men grinning at me and I knew they liked me.
I turned back to John to share this secret with him when I saw a wedding ring on his finger. I knew he was married, but it never seemed to come between us.
Suddenly, John was gone. The show was over and the two previous men were both approaching me. They saw each other and frowned. I chose that moment to leave.
I asked my advisor, who reminded me of Merlin from King Arthur time where John had gone.
"He's married, you know."
I was annoyed with his pronouncement. "I know."
"He can't meet with you anymore. He has started having feelings for you."

Interp:
Medieval
To dream of Medieval times, represents old habits/attitudes and old ways of thinking. It is important to analyze the activities that occur in the dreams so that you will find out what aspect of yourself or your life that needs updating.
Magic
To perform or dream of magic, suggests that you need to look at things from a different view or approach problems from a new angle in order to successfully move forward. Alternatively, magic symbolizes creativity and wonder. Perhaps someone or something has caused you to be in awe. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are "up to some trick".

image from womenshistory.about.com
Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment