Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Missing Dad in Insect Shop


I was in a shop that reminded me of a pet shop, only with bugs. That's right. Insects, bugs etc. I saw big fleas, black centipedes and hopping things.
I think we were there because one of the kids wanted to go. We were walking past glass with bug cages behind.
We walked down an isle toward a back door when I realized my dad wasn't with us. We searched for him to no avail. I asked someone to help me find him, but they wouldn't. I had to do it on my own.
We walked to the roof were operators, literally, on the phones, sat in booths. I asked if they would make an announcement that my dad was missing. They shook their heads and pointed to a customer service desk. I was told to stay in the yellow lines that lead to the desk.
I didn't. I walked around all the people staying in line then butted. The lady wouldn't help me either. I glanced around, searching for a solution when I saw one phone unmanned. I sneaked over, pushed the loudspeaker button and announced that my dad was missing and if found please take him to the front door.
I was forcibly removed from the booth and marched to the stairs that led down. I saw dad at the bottom. I ran down and asked where he was. He didn't know.
We found the rest of the group and headed outside into the sunshine.

Interp:
Bug
To see a bug in your dream, suggests that you are worried about something. It is symbolic of your anxieties and/or fears. What is literally bugging you? Consider also the popular phrase "bitten by the bug" to imply your strong emotional ties or involvement to some activity/interest/hobby. (my bugs were all little)
Insect
To see insects in your dream, signifies minor obstacles that you must overcome. There are small problems and annoyances that need to be dealt with. You feel that you are under attack. Or something or someone may be "bugging" or pestering you. Alternatively, insects are also said to be symbolic of precision, alertness, and sensitivity. You may need to organize your thoughts and sort out your values. Sometimes they are seen as divine messengers.

Window Shopping
To dream that you are window shopping, suggests that you are being excluded from life's luxuries. You are feeling inadequate or unqualified.�Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are looking for something that is lacking in your life. You feel unsatisfied or unfulfilled with the current direction of your life.
Lost
To dream that someone else is lost, represents unresolved issues or feelings regarding the person that is lost. Consider also what aspect of that person you may have lost within your own self. Perhaps you need to recapture and re-acknowledge those aspects.
Missing
To dream that you are missing something, denotes a sense of being out of control and being disorganized.
Operator
To dream of a telephone operator, indicates that you are looking for some guidance.
Telephone
To see or hear a telephone in your dream, signifies a message from your unconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have tried to avoid. Alternatively, the telephone represents your communication and relationship with others.
Father
To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father and how aspects of his character may be incorporated within yourself.
Door
To dream that you are entering through a door, signifies new opportunities that will be presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another.�In particular, a door that opens to the outside, signifies your need to be more accessible to others, whereas a door that opens into the inside, denotes your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery. (I was about to go through the doors the first time, when I realized something was missing)

To see opened doors in your dream, symbolize your receptiveness and willingness to accept new ideas/concepts. In particular, to see a light behind it suggests that you are moving toward greater enlightenment/spirituality.


Sunshine
To dream of sunshine, indicates that you are experiencing some sort of emotional or situational breakthrough. The dream is offering you reassurance and that you are headed on the right track.�




Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment