Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cuisin' with Simmons


DH and I went on a cruise. We stopped at a port where we visited a pirate fort. I saw the clay and rock walls of the fort, cannons and shot cannon balls. We stopped at the souvenir shop to find something to buy when I saw Gene Simmons and his wife. Tourists started crowding around the couple until his wife got pushed out of the circle. I started a conversation with her. The next part of the dream we were on cruise ship at dinner. Gene's wife was sat next to me then Gene showed up late. I teased him about getting away from his fans. He asked if I wanted an autograph as well.
(I don't even know who Gene Simmons was until my husband told me. I looked up his picture and the picture of Gene is the same man in my dreams.)

Interp:
Pirate
To see a pirate in your dream, signifies that some person or situation is adding chaos to your emotional life. You may feel that someone has violated your integrity or creativity. Alternatively, the pirate may symbolize freedom and one who defies authority. You may have desires to explore new adventures and take riskier ventures.
Cannon
To see a cannon in your dream, suggests that there is something drastic that needs to be done immediately.
Ship
To see a ship in your dream, denotes that you are exploring aspects of your emotions and unconscious mind. The state and condition of the ship is indicative of your emotional state.�If it is a cruise ship, then it suggests pleasant moods. If it is a warship, then you are experiencing feelings of aggression.
Cruise
To dream that you are on a cruise, represents some emotional journey that you are going through. The dream may also be a pun on "cruising" through situations in your life with ease and little effort.



Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment