Monday, April 19, 2010

20 Year Reunion I wasn't Invited To


I was wandering down the halls of my old Junior High School (that has since been demolished) trying to find a classroom. A friend from church, Angie, who is younger than me came up behind me and patted me on the back.
"Sorry you didn't get invited to the reunion." Then she walked into a class. What?? I didn't get invited to my own reunion?
Then another friend from church, Diane, who is older than me found me in the hall. "Where's the reunion at?" she asked. I shrugged and we walked together, looking in classrooms and talking.

Interp:
Friend
To see friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge these rejected aspects of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.
School
To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world.

Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life.You may be going through a "spiritual learning" experience.

To dream that you are looking for a school, suggests that you need to expand your knowledge and learning.

Reunion
To�dream that you are attending a reunion, suggests that there are feelings from the past which you need to acknowledge and recognize. Alternatively, it indicates that you have incorporated the various aspects/qualities of the people in your dream reunion.


Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment