Monday, February 22, 2010

Love At First Sight


I was at school when a boy I barely knew grabbed my hand. "I love you," he said to me. I smiled.
"You don't even know me."
"I know enough." He was looking intently into my eyes, my hand grasped firmly in his, a happy grin on his face.
"You don't know what I like or hate. You don't know what clothes I like."
"But I truly love you."
I decided to go with the flow and see what would happen. We were suppose to go on a date. We went to a private school where all grades are in one big, brick building but separate classes. I went outside and a bunch of little kids were playing. I started playing with them. My new boyfriend came out and watched. I had the kids play around him. He didn't seem like he enjoyed the kids.
We went back inside and I decided I should take a shower. I couldn't decide what clothes I wanted to wear but they were all a variation of white and black.

Interp:
Love

To dream of love of being in love, suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life.

To see a couple in love or expressing love to each other, indicates much success ahead for you


Playing

To dream that you are playing, suggests your tendency to go against the norm


White Clothes
To dream that all your clothes in the closet are white, suggests that you need to lighten up. You may have recently been feeling a little on the depressed side. Perhaps you were going through some crisis. It is time� to move on. You need to change your attitude and get a� grip of your inner emotions.
the rules of convention. You have unrestricted creativity.

School

A dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life.�You may be going through a "spiritual learning" experience.

Bricks

To see a brick in your dream, represents your individual ideas and thoughts. Experience and/or heartbreak may have hardened yo

Clothes

To dream of your clothes, is symbolic of your public self and�how you are perceived. It is indicative of the act you put on in front of others. Clothes are also an indication of your condition and status in life. Thus, if you wear clothes that do not suit you or that you normally would not wear, then it suggests that you are putting up a front and trying to deceive others.

Shower
To dream that you are taking a shower in clear, fresh water, symbolizes spiritual or physical renewal and forgiveness. You are washing the burdens out of your life. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor that you are "showering" someone with gifts or love.

Dreams r yours



No comments:

Post a Comment