Monday, February 8, 2010

Don't Take the Blinds


My first dream involved me being excited about going to Paris, France. And one of my high friends who isn't my friend anymore was going too.I wasn't very excited about her coming but my other friends I was excited about.

Interp:
Traveling
To dream that you
are traveling, represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and the way you progress. If your travels come to an end, then it symbolizes successful completion of your goals.


The second dream, me and DH were moving. It must've been in one of our apartments. We had extra people or friends helping us move. I started taking down the blinds on the french doors then remembered those stayed. "Don't take down the blinds," I said. "I forgot they stay."
I looked around the dining/kitchen area with out old brown table and sighed. "Let's not take the table." There was other furniture I decided we didn't need to move either.
Interp:
Moving
To dream that you are moving away, signifies your desire or need for change. It may also mean an end to a situation or relationship; you are moving on.

Blinds
To see or dream that you are shutting the blinds, suggests that you are in denial about a situation or problem. (so taking down the blinds?? hmmmm)
Table
To see a table in your dream, represents social unity and the potential for a meeting or gathering.�It refers to your social and family connections


Dream r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment