Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Attention, Walmart Shoppers"


DH and I were at Wal-Mart, waiting in line to get to or on the plane. DH knew lots of people at the store so he went off to socialize. He had a BIG grin on his face and was totally enjoying himself.
The rest of us were waiting in line to put our suitcases on a store pallet. I was next when I realized some of my 'stuff' was not in the suitcases. I had one large, medium and small suitcase. So I proceeded to shove my stuff in any and all of the suitcases. I felt embarrassed and smiled while I was doing it. DH came into the aisle and asked if everything was all right; he still had a huge grin on his face. I told him all was fine. He went off to talk with his friends (this is totally opposite of DH).
I turned to go back in line when I realized I had stuffed my wallet and I.D. into one of the suitcases.
"My id!" I said to the Mexican lady who was in charge of the suitcases. My two smaller suitcases were still on the pallet but my larger one wasn't.
"They took it down already." She said. She talked in her walkie-talkie and told someone on the other end about my suitcase.
I started feeling panicky.



Interp:
Store
To see or be in a grocery or convenience store in your dream, suggests that you are emotionally and mentally strained. Alternatively, you may be brainstorming for new ideas or looking for the various choices out there for you. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on what is in "store" for you. And thus it could signify the inevitable.
Suitcase
To see a suitcase in your dream, indicates that you are a very together person. You keep attitudes and behavior in check.
Wallet
To dream that you lost your wallet, suggests that you need to be more cautious and careful about your spending and finances. You need to be more responsible with your money.�Alternatively, it indicates that you are losing touch with your true identity. If you find a wallet, then it signifies financial stability.
Panic
To dream that you are in a panic, indicates a lack of control and power in your life. You may be feeling helpless in some situation or unable to make a clear decision.





Dream r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment