Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Farmer's market distraction

A friend wanted to shop the farmers market but then she came upon some hidden oil paintings and decided she wanted to paint.
I needed to get back to me car but I had a crib with me and I wasn't sure how it would fit.. I had three or four friends with three or four cars who were waiting for me when James Dashner came up to me and said hi. Then he peck kissed me on the lips. I was stunned and shocked and surprised.
He wanted to take me to my car but I needed a truck and Garth had one and was mad that James kissed me.


Market
To dream that you are in a market represents some emotional or physical need that you are currently lacking in your life. You may be in need of nurturance and some fulfillment. Consider the specific items that you are shopping for. Alternatively, the market signifies frugality.To see an barren market in your dream signifies depression and gloominess. There is a void in your life. If the market is large or well-stocked, then it means possibilities and choices. 


To see a crib in your dream suggests that you are harvesting or "babying" a new idea, creation or project. Alternatively, it may refer to your nurturing, protective, and caring nature. A more literal interpretation of this symbol suggests that you may be yearning for a baby or that you are expecting a baby. The dream may also be a pun on "your home"

 Kiss
To dream of a kiss denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. In particular, if you are dreaming of your first kiss, then it may just be the anticipation of experiencing your actual first kiss. This dream is also symbolic of young love and fresh romance. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to inject some more romance into your waking relationship. To dream that you are kissing yourself also represents self-acceptance, as well as self-love. You need to accept and love who you are, even your flaws or shortcomings.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment