Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Another slide

Hubby and I came to the town we were staying at. He pulled me through the door, which was on a very small landing at th top of a slide. He was teasing me and asking if I wanted to go down. He was holding my hand. I was willing to go down if he thought it was okay but I was still nervous. Then he pulled me off to the left and down a set of stairs.

Slide
To dream that you or somebody is on a slide indicates that you are experiencing some instability in your waking life. You have lost your grip on a situation or relationship.To dream that you are sliding represents a loss of control. 

 Husband
To see your husband in your dream signifies the waking relationship with your husband and the subconscious feelings you have towards him. The dream may be trying to focus on hidden elements that you are not addressing in your waking life. 


Stairs
To dream that you are walking down a flight of stairs represents your repressed thoughts. You are regressing back into your subconscious. It also refers to the setbacks that you are experiencing in your life. If you are afraid of going down the stairs, then it means that you are afraid to confront your repressed emotions and thoughts. Is there something from your past that you are not acknowledging?
To see spiral or winding stairs signify growth and/or rebirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment