Monday, April 30, 2012

Channing Tatum & B&N

I dreamed last night that Channing Tatumhad a crush on me. He followed me around, we took walks, he looked at me all doey eyed. I loved the way it made me feel.









The next dream I had: two of my books were published and showed up at B&N! I was estactic and tried to hurry and get dressed to go see my little babies.



INTERP:
Movie Star
To�see an actor or actress in your dream represents your pursuit for pleasure. Your admiration of a particular celebrity may lead to a desire to have some of their physical or personality traits. Consider also who this actor/actress is and what characteristics you associate with him or her. These may be the same characteristics that you need to acknowledge or incorporate into yourself. The dream may also be a pun on his or her name.
CRUSH 
If you dream that somebody has a crush on you, then it represents you own sense of worthiness and esteem.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment