Tuesday, August 2, 2011

politics and movie stars

I didn't want to enter politics. But (can't remember his name!) talked me into it. I was really moved by his vision on saving our district. Me, (can't remember!) and another man all joined together to run for office. Me and the other guy ran for house and the other was running for senate.
Our campaign committee threw a party with rap stars and actors and a show. They kept pulling money out of their wallets and paying people to vote for us. The three of us stood there, watching in shock. What were they thinking??
"We have to stop this," He said. He ran to another microphone but it didn't work. We sat on a blue car's bumper and tried to decide what to do. We were just sick.
He didn't know what to do. I felt bad for Him. Then I got an idea. I ran to my car, plugged my phone into the jack that lets me play music over my car radio. I started talking through the phone.
"Stop it!" I yelled. "We need your vote. Not with money. We need to save our district." I looked back at Him and knew he was proud of my thinking and what I was doing. I wanted to do more. I looked back at the crowd. "Save our district!" I thought maybe that would be a great war cry or chant.
He walked closer, still watching, the other guy always by his side.

Interp:
Political Party
To dream of a political party, suggests that you need to stand up and defend your beliefs. Be prepared for any dissent and backlash.
Actor/Actress
To see an actor or actress in your dream, represents your pursuit for pleasure. Your admiration of a particular celebrity may lead to a desire to have some of their physical or personality traits. Consider also who this actor/actress is and what characteristics you associate with him or her. These may be the same characteristics that you need to acknowledge or incorporate into yourself. The dream may also be a pun on his or her name.

Man
To see a man in your dream, denotes the aspect of yourself that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive. Perhaps you need to incorporate these aspects into your own character. If the man is known to you, then the dream may reflect you feelings and concerns you have about him.
Money
To see or win money in your dream, indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money represents confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself. Alternatively, dreaming about money, refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart. It is a common symbol for sexuality and power. In particular, finding money indicates your quest for love or for power.

Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. Alternatively, the color blue may also be a metaphor for "being blue" and feeling sad.
Cell Phone
To see or use a cell phone in your dream, indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility. Alternatively, the dream signifies lack of understanding. Perhaps you are having difficulties getting through to someone.


Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment