Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Track Meet

I was at a track meet. I decided to try the sprint and I ran faster than anyone else there. The coach was surprised and asked why I hadn't tried out. I told her I didn't think I would make it. She asked me to run again, make sure it wasn't a fluke.
I asked if I could run against the boys.
When I got to the starting line, there were at least twelve other runners. When they said, "go!" I couldn't run. I almost crawled, trying to get to my foot and run but I couldn't. I laid on the ground and apologized to the coach. She asked what happened and I said I didn't know, I just couldn't run.
Later, I was able to run twice and run fast beating everyone!

Interp:
Running
To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.�

To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis during the dream state.

To dream that you are running alone, refers to your determination and motivation in the pursuit of your goals. You will find success and rise above those around you. Alternatively, the dream may mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision.

To dream that you are running with someone, signifies cooperation.

Team
To dream that you are part of a team, indicates the importance of working together. The dream may be a metaphor that you have your life in order. If you are unhappy in the team, then it suggests that you are having issues in some area of your waking relationship. You may not be getting along with some work colleague or family member

Win
To dream that you win at something, indicates that you will succeed in some task. You are experiencing new found confidence in your abilities. The dream may serve to offer you encouragement and motivation. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes a sexual conquest.



Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment