Monday, February 28, 2011

Brides


I was in a crowd, sitting at a game or in a huge church, I'm not sure. I was dressed as a bride. The whole bridal party was being introduced to the crowd. I was under the impression that I was to go down to the main floor first and stand at the top of the procession, holding my flowers, until the real bride was announced.
The announcer called down the flower girl and ring boy (they were my two kids) then the groom and his party. Soon we had two lines on either side and I was at the head of it, holding my flowers. I was the only girl except for the little girl.
When they announced the bride she stood with her bridesmaids but they didn't come down. Everyone cheered and clapped then the moment was over. I was confused why the bride didn't come take her place. I found out later she was a little mad at me for taking her place.
I explained that I was told where to stand. "I wish we would've practiced this whole thing before today."

Interp:
Bride
To see a bride in your dream, symbolizes a union or partnership.
Groom
If you are female and see a groom in your dream, then it represents your desire to be in a committed relationship or to be married. Maybe you are ready to enter into a partnership.
Bouquet
To dream that you receive or give a floral bouquet, signifies respect, affection, approval, graciousness, admiration, and love. It is indicative of some healing energy. Consider the flowers and their colors in your bouquet for additional significance.
Marriage
To dream of a marriage, signifies commitment, harmony or transitions. You are undergoing an important developmental phase in your life. The dream may also represent the unification of formerly separate or opposite aspects of yourself. In particular, it is the union of masculine or feminine aspects of yourself.Consider the qualities and characteristics of the person that you are marrying. These are the qualities that you need to look at incorporating within yourself.

Wedding Dress
To wear a wedding dress in your dream, indicates that you are evaluating and assessing your personal relationship.
White
White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life.
Crowd
To dream that you are in or part of a crowd, suggests that you need some space for yourself. You need solitude to reflect on a situation and recharge your energy. Consider also the familiar phrase of "going along with the crowd" which implies conformity and lack of individuality. Perhaps you feel that your own opinion doesn't count or matter.




Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment