Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Bug




I scratched my head and felt a big, black bug, like a tick only bigger, trying to burrow its way into my skin. When I touched it I felt like it was biting me. I screamed and scraped it off my head. It landed on my finger and starting trying to bite me. Someone came over to help me.

Interp:
Ticks
To see or be bitten by a tick in your dream, indicates that something or someone is slowly draining the energy and strength out of you. A relationship, your job, or a situation is sucking the life and energy out of you. Ask yourself what in your life is causing you much exhaustion. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on being "ticked off" and thus represent your feelings of being annoyed or irritated

Bug
To see a bug in your dream, suggests that you are worried about something. It is symbolic of your anxieties and/or fears. What is literally bugging you? Consider also the popular phrase "bitten by the bug" to imply your strong emotional ties or involvement to some activity/interest/hobby.

Bites
To dream that you are being bitten, represents your vulnerability regarding some unresolved issues or emotions. You may be pestered by a problem or obstacle.The dream may also be a metaphor indicating that you have bitten off more than you chew. Perhaps you have too much to handle.
Fingers
To see your fingers in you dream, symbolize physical and mental dexterity. They indicate manipulation, action and non-verbal communication. If you dream that your fingers fall off, then it suggests that you are letting a situation dominate you or dictate how you behave. You may be literally losing your grip on life. To dream that you are crossing your fingers, symbolize optimism, success, luck and hope.

To dream that your fingers are injured or have been chopped off, denote your anxieties about your ability to accomplish some demanding task or perform in some waking situation.



Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment