Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Todd's a Librarian & My Book Will Be Published in 1 1/2 yrs


I met an old friend/crush from high school. We were at a reunion and he was sitting by me. I got brave and asked him about his life. He told me he'd become a librarian. He said they would be really busy because in a year and a half a ton of books would be released.
Then he asked me what I do. I laughed and told him I'm writing a book.
So I have a year and a half to get a few of my books ready for publication, right??

Interp:
Friend
To see friends in your dream, signify aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Alternatively, dreaming of a friend, indicates positive news.�

To see your childhood friend in your dream, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities. Things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the pressures and stresses of adulthood. Consider the relationship you had with this friend and the lessons that were learned. Alternatively, the childhood friend suggests that you have been acting in a childish manner. You need to start acting like an adult.

Reunion
To dream that you are attending a reunion, suggests that there are feelings from the past which you need to acknowledge and recognize. Or perhaps the dream is highlighting how you have already incorporated the certain aspects or qualities of the people in your dream reunion.

Librarian
To see or dream that you are a librarian, indicates a creative and knowledgeable mind.

Year
To dream of a year, signifies a passage of time. It represents a cycle of growth, learning and maturity.


Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment