Friday, August 20, 2010

I Want To Ride My Bicycle


~Nap Dream~
I was riding on the highway on a nice bike. I was cruising along, cars passing me, when I saw three trailers in a row. One had it's door open and I tired to honk my horn and scream. I decided I should get off the highway and follow the trailer where it exited on the off ramp.
I crossed several lanes of highway and was aware of another biker behind me, waiting for me to go to one side or the other. I stuck in the middle lane.
I also saw a trailer almost crash. It looked like it had been blown by the wind and was carried almost on its side before righting itself.
I could see ahead that the trailer with the open door had shut it. I looked down at my little girl pink bike and wondered how I thought I would ever catch up with a trailer. The bike was my daughters. I made a decision that all my children needed new bikes.
I was on an overpass and glanced below at the freeway. It was long. I was suddenly awakened to the fact that I just up and left my family to take a ride and I was far from home. I became overwhelmed with the idea of having to travel all the way back.
I thought maybe I could call someone or get a ride home. I knew I couldn't go back on the freeway because it was illegal. I wondered how I had gotten so far on the side of the road.
I noticed the handle bars were crooked and the bike was rusty. Then the handle bars came out. I put them back and tried to ride on the sidewalk home. A woman and her baby were in the way as was an old 50s style car.
Bicycle
To dream that you are riding a bicycle, signifies your desires to attain a balance in your life. You need to balance work and pleasure in order to succeed in your current undertakings. If you have difficulties riding the bicycle, then it suggests that you are experiencing anxieties about making it on your own.

To see a�bicycle in your dream, indicates that you need to devote time to leisurely pursuits and recreation.

Highway
To see a highway in your dream, represents your sense of direction and your life's path. Consider the conditions of the highway which will reveal how much you feel in charge of your life. A smooth, straight highway signifies inner peace, while a winding, bumpy road reflects emotional distress/disharmony.

Freeway
To dream that you are on a freeway, indicates that you are feeling liberated and free.�You are well on your way to achieving your goals. If the freeway is slow moving or blocked, then it suggests frustrations or obstacles that are hindering your path toward your goals.

Traffic
To dream that you are in traffic, signifies the frustrations that you are experiencing in your life. Things are not going as smoothly as you would like it to. You feel stuck at where you are in life.

To see traffic in your dream, indicates the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Sometimes you feel like you are just going with the flow. Things have become too routine.

Trailer
To see a trailer in your dream, suggests that you are feeling overburdened. You are carry more weight on your shoulders than you need to. The dream may also indicate that you are more of a follower than a leader.

Door
To see an opened door in your dream, symbolizes your receptiveness and willingness to accept new ideas/concepts. In particular, to see a light behind the door, suggests that you are moving toward greater enlightenment/spirituality.

To dream that the door is closed or locked, signifies opportunities that are denied and not available to you or that you have missed out on. Something or someone is blocking your progress. It also symbolizes the ending of a phase or project. In particular, if you are outside the locked door, then it suggests that you have anti-social tendencies.

Pink
Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. Alternatively, the color implies immaturity or weakness, especially when it comes to love.

Rust
To see rust in your dream, signifies neglect, disappointments, depression or old age. Rust also suggests that you are not utilizing your talents and potential.
Bridge
To dream that you are crossing a bridge, signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage.
Handle
To see a handle in your dream, suggests that you are in control of the situation. The dream may a metaphor indicating that you have a "handle" on a situation or on life. If the handle is broken, then it may mean that you need to get a handle on who you are. Draw on your inner strength.
Small
To dream that someone or something is smaller than usual, represents feelings of insignificance, helplessness and unworthiness.
Woman
To see a woman in your dream, represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature, and love. It refers to your own female aspects or your mother. Alternatively, a woman indicates temptation and guilt.
Baby
To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted.
Fifty
Fifty stands for all that is holy.It also represents joy and celebration.
Old
To see something old in your dream, suggests that there is something in your life that you need to replace or get rid of. Alternatively, the dream means that there may be something in the past that you need to incorporate into your current life
Sidewalk
To dream that you are walking on a sidewalk, represents your steady progress and direction in life. You may be experiencing new walks of life. If the sidewalk is cracked, then it signifies minor and temporary setbacks that are keeping you from getting to your destination. Perhaps you need to alter your course and make some changes in your life.
Lane
To dream that you are changing lanes, indicates your impatience. It also means that you need to change your attitude and your way of thinking.
Path
To see a blocked or windy path in your dream, denotes that you need to give serious attention to the direction you are heading in your personal and/or business life. You need to take time out to consider and rethink the consequences before acting on your choices.






Dreams r yours

Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment