Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rattler vs. Kitty


My family and I were exploring old ruins. We found an old water pipe and couldn't figure out what was all over the bottom of the old cement box it sat in. for some odd reason, we took our cat along with us.
The cat jumped in the bottom to sniff around and I picked up one of the strange objects from the ground. I ran over to my group who was moving aside dead brush to see an ancient rune.
"I know what these are now," I said as I waved it in the air. "Old rattlesnake rattles!"
My dad looked up. "Where's the cat?"
"I left him there."
'You better get him out before he gets bitten."
I quickly turned and called, "Here kitty."
The cat came out of the hole, shaking it's paw. I knew it got bitten.
And I knew it would die.
We tried to keep it warm with old cotton shirts. It was shivering and looked at me with sad eyes.

Interp:
Ruins
To�see ruins in your dream, suggest that you are neglecting aspects of your life or that it is falling apart. You feel you are self-destructing. It is time to get on the right path.
Family
To see your own family in your dream, represents security, warmth and love. It could also symbolize bitterness, jealousy, or rivalry, depending on your relationship with your family. Alternatively, it could mean that you are overly dependent on your family, especially if the family members are in your recurring dreams .Consider also the significance of a particular family member or the relationship you have with them
Cat
To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself.
Rattlesnake
To see a rattlesnake in your dream, represents the passage of time.

Snake
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced.

Father
To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father and how aspects of his character may be incorporated within yourself.


Dreams r yours

No comments:

Post a Comment